Section Sketch™ 2016
The fastest way to integrate ArcGIS data in a dynamic, interactive cross-section view.
Section Sketch is an addin for ArcGIS 10.1 and above that provides the missing cross section view for subsurface professionals using ESRI's ArcGIS Platform.
Fast, flexible and cost-effective, Section Sketch supports a wide range of professionals across many sectors including petroleum, minerals, groundwater and environmental management.
SIMPLICITY AND FLEXIBILITY
- Display any data supported by ArcMap
- Section display integrated with ESRI layer symbology
- Display background imagery from seismic and literature for data capture or calibration.
- Support for inclined, multi‐string drillholes
- two-way time and depth - including depth conversion on-the-fly
- Dynamic datumming using rasters or vectors.
- Profile panel for visualising non-depth datasets
- Export to SVG, GIF, PNG, JPG, BMP - and to 3D as multi-patch or feature class (see video)
To celebrate the launch of Section Sketch 2106, Frogtech Geoscience is offering a 20% discount on the purchase price for a limited time only.
GET 20% OFF USD$600RRP AND PAY ONLY $480 WITH CODE: FROGSS2016
OFFER ENDS 10 OCTOBER 2016.
Contact Us for volume and organisational pricing.
Enter your email address to download a fully-functional 30 day trial or activate your copy.
Download the latest Section Sketch Beta version including new Z-Map and ASCII Import/Export tools. Just enable the new Section Sketch toolbar through ArcMap's Customize Mode and try it out.
To get started quickly, download this pre-configured demonstration dataset. This ArcGIS project has been pre-configured using rasters, vectors, downhole data and background imagery - so you can see how it's done before doing it yourself.
Support and Feedback
We're happy to help! Whether it's help getting started, trouble with a dataset, or an idea for a new feature, we'd love to hear from you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a ticket right here on the website.
You can also contact us on twitter @sectionsketch