Section Sketch for ArcGIS
The fastest way to integrate ArcGIS data in a dynamic, interactive cross-section view.
Section Sketch is an addin for ArcGIS 10.1 and above that provides the missing cross section view for subsurface professionals using ESRI's ArcGIS Platform.
Fast, flexible and cost-effective, Section Sketch supports a wide range of professionals across many sectors including petroleum, minerals, groundwater and environmental management.
Simplicity and Flexibility
- Display any data supported by ArcMap.
- Section display integrated with ESRI layer symbology.
- Display background imagery from seismic and literature for data capture or calibration.
- Support for inclined, multi‐string drillholes.
- two-way time and depth - including depth conversion on-the-fly.
- Dynamic datumming using rasters or vectors.
- Profile panel for visualising non-depth datasets.
- Export to SVG, GIF, PNG, JPG, BMP - and to 3D as multi-patch or feature class
$USD 600 per license
$USD100 discount licenses available for students, academic organisations or NGOs.
Volume discounts apply.
Contact Us for more information.
Support and Feedback
We're happy to help! Whether it's help getting started, trouble with a dataset, or an idea for a new feature, we'd love to hear from you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a ticket right here on the website.