Section Sketch™ 2016
The fastest way to integrate ArcGIS data in a dynamic, interactive cross-section view.
Section Sketch is an addin for ArcGIS 10.1 and above that provides the missing cross section view for subsurface professionals using ESRI's ArcGIS Platform.
Fast, flexible and cost-effective, Section Sketch supports a wide range of professionals across many sectors including petroleum, minerals, groundwater and environmental management.
Simplicity and Flexibility
- Display any data supported by ArcMap.
- Section display integrated with ESRI layer symbology.
- Display background imagery from seismic and literature for data capture or calibration.
- Support for inclined, multi‐string drillholes.
- two-way time and depth - including depth conversion on-the-fly.
- Dynamic datumming using rasters or vectors.
- Profile panel for visualising non-depth datasets.
- Export to SVG, GIF, PNG, JPG, BMP - and to 3D as multi-patch or feature class
$USD 600 per license
$USD100 discount licenses available for students, academic organisations or NGOs.
Volume discounts apply.
Contact Us for more information.
Download the latest Section Sketch Beta version including new Z-Map and ASCII Import/Export tools. Just enable the new Section Sketch toolbar through ArcMap's Customize Mode and try it out.
To get started quickly, download this pre-configured demonstration dataset. This ArcGIS project has been pre-configured using rasters, vectors, downhole data and background imagery - so you can see how it's done before doing it yourself.
Support and Feedback
We're happy to help! Whether it's help getting started, trouble with a dataset, or an idea for a new feature, we'd love to hear from you.
Email us at email@example.com or submit a ticket right here on the website.
You can also contact us on twitter @sectionsketch