Multi-client geoscience products that make sense, reduce risk and save time
Our regional hand-contoured Multi-Client SEEBASE® (Structurally Enhanced view of Economic BASEment) products are a comprehensive solution to understand the prospectivity of any region.
SEEBASE is time-saving and cost-effective framework that allows an explorer to quickly understand the geodynamic evolution and prospectivity of a region, including:
- The distribution, structural style and depth of basement and basins across a region
- Identify the potential for undiscovered hydrocarbons and new depocentres
- Structural provinces, major structures and zones of structural complexity
- Understanding of trap types, integrity and risks
- Prediction of sediment provenance and basin input points
- Total sediment thickness, first-pass depth of burial and fluid focus areas
- Geologically-constrained, basement-derived heatflow
- First-pass paleogeography
- Reduce the risk in thermal modelling by applying constraints in basement heatflow
- Play element distribution and quality (source/reservoir/seal)
- Access a desktop-ready study in ArcGIS format
'By understanding the shape and structural controls of a basin early within an exploration program, exploration concepts at the petroleum systems and play level can be better and more efficiently evaluated'.