A rewarding career
Love science and innovation? Whether you are an experienced professional or a recent graduate, a career with Frogtech Geoscience will reward and challenge you.
We provide industry leading solutions in non-seismic geophysics, geodynamics, structural geology, seismic and well interpretation, stratigraphy and petroleum systems modelling to reduce exploration risk. Our earth-science experience and research capability extends across a broad range of applications in government and for commercial enterprise. Based in Australia, our work and expertise extend across the globe.
The benefits of being part of our team
Our Eureka Rewards program provides rewards and benefits to support our employees. The program includes access to instant discounts across major Australian retailers, payment of professional membership fees, flexible working arrangements, training, social functions and other lifestyle options.
- Frogtech Eureka Reward Program Provides instant access to discounts with over 350 retailers including Coles, Woolworths, David Jones, Myer, JB HIFI, Telstra, Event Cinemas and many more.
- Professional Membership Fees Paid membership your professional industry association and support to attend functions and meet membership activity criteria.
- Flexible Working Arrangements Flexible working arrangement are available to all employees to provide them with greater balance over family and work commitments including work from home, part-time working and mobile solutions.
- Salary Sacrifice Benefit from competitive salary sacrifice arrangements that include packing motor vehicles, laptops, superannuation and other expenses.
- Career Focus Looking to develop your career? Benefit from on the job training, mentoring, coaching and a broad range of formal training options.
- Unpaid Leave & Career Breaks Employees can benefit from taking un-paid leave to go on an extended holiday, undertake special study or just for some time out.
Business Development Manager (Canberra)
Who are we?
Frogtech Geoscience is a world-leading Australian geoscience company that exports solutions across the globe to the Oil & Gas, Minerals and natural resource sectors. We help our customers reduce their exploration risks through innovative, high quality, science-based solutions.
Be part of our team
You will be a key member of our dynamic professional sales team who spearhead global sales of our solutions and services. You will be backed by our internationally recognised geoscientists and geospatial experts who specialise in non-seismic geophysics, geodynamics, structural geology, seismic and well interpretation, stratigraphy and petroleum systems to reduce exploration risk.
With significant ongoing R&D investment, our solutions are enjoying significant growth, including our global-leading, multi-client SEEBASE® structural products. Our winning sales team is focused on capitalising and marketing the global success of our solutions and recent projects to increase top-line growth.
All about you
You are a natural hunter who is successful on the international stage. You already have a track record of delivering substantial, profitable deals in the upstream petroleum E&P sector. You are looking to be challenged, and are focused on building long-term, mutually beneficial client relationships. You have a great attitude and enjoy getting involved in developing a winning sales strategy and hold a science-based degree or have other relevant experience that adds to your credibility with clients. Direct experience in the upstream oil and gas industry will be advantageous to understand our client needs.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leveraging your existing relationships, credibility and strategic selling skills within the upstream O&G and minerals exploration to secure new clients and build on existing client relationships
- Undertake active management of a sales pipeline including lead identification, opportunity forecasting and identification of client budgets within the CRM platform
- Developing long term, mutually beneficial and sustainable client relationships
- Solution based selling of solutions to create annuity streams across each product portfolio
- Contributing to company sales and marketing strategy and R&D roadmaps
- Preparing and negotiating winning client proposals, tenders and presentations
You will be part of a workplace that thrives on innovation and diversity. You will have a competitive salary and lucrative commission structure.
To apply, you must have the right to work in Australia and be willing to undertake travel internationally. Note: Agency applications will not be considered.